What is a cookie and what is it for?
A “cookie” is a small file that is stored on the user’s computer, tablet, smartphone or any other device which contains information of the user navigation.
The set of “cookies” to all our users helps us to improve our website by enabling us to monitor which pages are useful, which pages are not useful and which pages could be improved.
Cookies are essential for the operation of the Internet, providing many advantages in providing interactive services, making easier the navigation and usability of our website.
In any case cookies may harm your device. On the contrary, if they are active, they will help us to identify and solve any error.
¿What kind of cookies do we use?
Depending on the entity that manages the cookies:
· Own cookies: Are those which are sent to your device from our own devices or domains and from which we make the service you ask for.
· Third party cookies: Are those that are sent to your device from a device or domain which is not managed by us, but by another collaborative Company. For example, those used by social networks or Google Analytics.
Depending on the period of time the cookies are enabled:
· Session cookies: They are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the site, so that none of the cookies is recorded on the hard drive of the computer. The information obtained through these cookies, is used to analyse traffic patterns on the website. Eventually, it allows us providing a better experience to improve the website content and usability.
· Persistent cookies: They are stored on the hard disk and our website reads them every time you make a return visit. A permanent site has a set expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. These cookies are used generally for making easy the registering and shopping services.
Depending on their purpose:
· Technical cookies: They are necessary for the navigation and for the proper functioning of our website. They allow, for example, the control of traffic and data communications, the access to restricted areas, making the buying process, the use of security features, the store of contents in order to deliver videos or sharing content via social networks.
· Personalization cookies: They allow you the service access with predefined features depending on some certain criteria, such as language, kind of browser through which the service is acceded, the local configuration from where the service is acceded, etc.
· Analytic cookies: They allow us to quantify the quantity of website users and, therefore, to be able to measure and analyse statistically how the users utilise the service provided. In order to do this, the navigation on our website is analysed so that we can improve the products and services we offer.
· Advertising cookies: They allow the management, in the most efficient way, of the advertising spaces on our website.
· Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies store information about the user behavior, obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to them, we can know the navigation habits on the Internet and show you information related to your specifid navigation profile.
Purpose of each of the cookies used:
List of third parties that provide cookies service on WWW.READERPLAY.COM domain.
NOTE: This list will be updated as quickly as possible whenever new changes occur in the web service offered. Nevertheless, during the updating, there is the possibility that the list does not include some cookie yet, although the list will always refer to cookies with identical purposes to the registered in the list.
¿How can you configure or disable the cookies? You may allow, block or remove the cookies installed in your device configuring the options of your Internet browser. In case you do not allow the installation of cookies in your browser, it is possible you might not access to some of the web services and, therefore, your experience in our website might result less satisfaying. By clicking on the links below you will find all the information to configure or disable your cookies in each Internet navigator.
· Safari forIOS (iPhone and iPad)